- 20" x 20" x 14.5" with arm holes for provider access
- Custom sizes or designs available with order of 10 or more pieces
- .118 poly-carbonate panels
- Ships flat for protected shipment and storage
- 4 panel pieces assemble in a few minutes and snap on feet secure quickly
- Qty 1-9 will ship within 1-3 days. Qty 10+ will ship within 5-7 days.
Adcolor is producing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Intubation Shields to help with the demand for protection during this difficult time. Intubation Shields help provide a separation between patient and provider. This added layer of PPE limits the spread of aerosolized airborne contaminants. Costs on these durable shields are low and there is no minimum order. Adcolor is a plastic material converter and manufacturer. If you have other PPE needs, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will see if our manufacturing experience can help fulfill your specific need.
Adcolor is not claiming to comply with any federal or state regulatory requirements that apply to the manufacturing of intubation shields intended for medical use. Buyers of this product are responsible for decisions regarding appropriate personal protective equipment and its use by the health care provider. No warranties of any kind are offered for the design or specifications of this product, including warranties of non-infringement and fitness for a particular use.